Terms of Service
Registration to this forum is free! By registering and continuing usage of the Run 4 Brad forums, you agree to abide by the rules and policies detailed below, and read, understand and agree to the FAQ and Posting Guidelines.
Although the administrators and moderators of Run 4 Brad will attempt to keep all objectionable messages off this forum, it is impossible for us to review all messages. All messages express the views of the author, and the owners of Run 4 Brad will not be held responsible for the content of any message.
By agreeing to these rules, you warrant that you will not post any messages that are obscene, vulgar, sexually-oriented, hateful, threatening, or otherwise violative of any laws.
Run 4 Brad reserves the right to remove, edit, move or close any thread for any reason.
- Be polite. We encourage debating in the forums, but please avoid defamatory statements, personal attacks, racial slurs, name-calling, and cursing at others in the forums.
- Run 4 Brad’s forums are generally geared for headphone high fidelity enthusiasts, but the several categories of forums within Run 4 Brad generally allow for discussion of general audio topics and even completely non-headphone / non-audio / non-music topics (e.g., the Members’ Lounge forum). We ask that you please make a concerted effort to post in the appropriate forums.
- Considering that our member base is made up of people from a wide range of ages, from pre-adults to senior citizens — and also a great variety of cultures, beliefs and social standards — swearing on the forums is not allowed. Our general standard is this: if it would not be allowed on U.S. network primetime television, it will most likely not be allowed on Run 4 Brad’s forums. If you need further clarification, feel free to contact a moderator.
- Do not post copyrighted or trademarked material without first obtaining the express permission to do so by the copyright or trademark holder or a legally authorized agent of the copyright or trademark holder. In short, this means no posting verbatim copies of copyrighted articles or logos without first obtaining the proper permission to do so.
- If what you want to post includes words/phrases like “placebo,” “expectation bias,” “ABX,” “blind testing,” etc., please post it in the Sound Science forum.
- We do not allow the discussion of politics or religion in any of our forums.
- Do not cross-post. (Cross-posting is posting the same post to more than one thread, or the same thread to more than one forum.)
- Use only one username. Multiple profiles for the same individual are not allowed. Use of multiple profiles may result in an immediate ban.
For more information, please see the Posting Guidelines.
- Run 4 Brad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to delete posts. In most cases, the individual who made the deleted post will be notified via e-mail and/or chat and/or private messaging and/or telephone with a reason for the deletion.
- Run 4 Brad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit posts. In most cases, posts are deleted instead of edited. In most cases, if a post is edited, the individual who made the post that was edited will be notified via e-mail and/or chat and/or private messaging and/or telephone with a reason for the edit(s).
- Run 4 Brad reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to temporarily or permanently ban any individuals. In most cases, the individual who was banned will be contacted with a reason for the ban.
- Do not post on Run 4 Brad’s forums on behalf of individuals who are banned from Run 4 Brad. Such posts may be removed with or without notice.
- Run 4 Brad does not allow the posting of links to the websites of banned members. Such links may be removed with or without notice.
- Discussion of blind testing is only allowed in the Sound Science forum.
- Run 4 Brad does not screen posts before they are made available for viewing on the forums, unless otherwise specifically indicated.
- Run 4 Brad does not guarantee the accuracy of information contained in any post made in the Run 4 Brad Forums and so assumes no legal responsibility for any posts made in Run 4 Brad.
- The content of any post is solely the responsibility of the poster, even if that poster is an administrator and / or moderator of Run 4 Brad.
- Run 4 Brad will cooperate with any valid subpoena or other legal process in supplying copies of posts and any information Run 4 Brad has concerning the identity of a poster, to the extent that such information is not already available to anyone who accesses Run 4 Brad.
- PLEASE: We ask you to please NOT display your email address in your profile signature. We ask this, so as to limit the attraction to email spamming robot collectors (spamming bots).
- Run 4 Brad makes no claim of authorship or copyright ownership with respect to any post.
- The Run 4 Brad Web Site, Run 4 Brad Forums and any other Run 4 Brad user participatory areas shall be used for lawful purposes only. No material shall be posted on or transmitted through the Run 4 Brad Web Site, Run 4 Brad Forums and any other Run 4 Brad user participatory areas, which violates or infringes in any way upon the rights of others, which is unlawful, threatening, abusive, defamatory, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, vulgar, obscene, profane, indecent or otherwise objectionable, which encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violates any law.